Sunday, July 6, 2008

results from the pinhole camera project

pinhole camera project is developing quite well. this time results were more brighter and prettier than expected. a white screen was inserted and pictures turned out damn good than previous shots.

These are some pictures from the box. (click for larger image)

IMG_8881

 

as you can see in this picture, black rectangle is without white screen but  right part is much brighter on white screen.

 

 

 

 

 

I've pushed up ISO @ 800, so somehow noise is visible here and shutter speed @ 64 seconds.

IMG_8885IMG_8886 

 

this picture below is something special and I liked it very much.. focus, blur, sky, lighting, exposure, this is perfect for me. you judge it ; /

IMG_8889 

I'm trying to shoot some night shots but the big challenge here is making the box light proof. Somehow I can see some progress, so I shall try it to bring it over here.

 

thanks for visiting. : )

blog comments powered by Disqus